Saturday, July 30, 2011

It all ended last July 15


Harry Potter has ended, in the silver screen. But for me its not, as long as i can play the movie copy from my movie tank and read all 7 books in my kindle.

I am a self- confessed harry potter fanatic. But not as much compared to others i read in the net. Go on, jjudge me:

1. I have all 7 books (only in paperback)/ loaded it it my kindle (both audio & pdf files)
2. I got dvd copies/ movie tank all in hd copies
3. I have hp lego keychain, stickers, dvd case, bookmarks, notebook, magazines, organizer box, parker pen...
4. I downloaded all available HP apps from itunes in my iphone & ipad
5. I downloaded all HP movie soundtrack
6. My current laptop & ipad wallpaper is the "dumbledores army poster". My laptop password are HP spells (our company requires us to change pw every 3 months.. my current is 'confringo!'... previous are... alohomora!, riddikulus!, immobilus!...)
7. I was able to visit and enjoy the harry potter exhibit for 3 hours in time square new york! But no pictures was allowed inside.
8. I bought Hermione Granger's Timeturner
9. I plan to go to universal studio, florida for the hp theme park.
10. I regret not buying a wand from the exhibit store
11. I will dress up as Hermione if ever we have a halloween party or a costume party

Not too bad, i guess...