Saturday, September 20, 2008

Preps for Neo's First Birthday


I was so surprised to find out that I have not posted a blog about my one and only nephew Neo! So, I'm taking this time to post something about him. He'll be turning one this November! My sister is planning for the bday celebration but until now, she has not yet reserved a venue yet. She has crossed out several options, not just on the venue but on the party theme too. I can remember the first one she' contempating is Baby Einstein. But ended up with the idea of not getting a character theme... and came up with ... NEO is ONE. To help out with the preps, I invited our company graphic artist at our apartment to design the invitation. This master design will be used in the cake. We will be designing unique shirts that Neo will wear during his party... shirt prints like: I am 1 and "Birthday ko Ngayon". Still, we are still brainstorming for the souvenir...


Still, I can't post a picture of Neo. I don't keep photo files in my lap top kasi. But I promise, I'll post pictures of his birthday party : )