Monday, January 19, 2009

Our new room

I'm sharing room with my sister Ruthie at our Pasig apartment. After having the wall painted, i became somewhat obsessed in finding thingys to decorate it... from the curtains, shelves, cabinet linings, Bedding Sets &lamp; pillows. What's missing? The bed! duh? Yep, until now, I havent moved my ikea queen size bed from my condo! What can I do? The carpet was cleaned just last Tuesday and I was in Cebu last week. I hope I can schedule the trucking this Saturday.

You can find these stuffs at our room...


The lampshade- bought at Regalong Pambahay

The cabinet for my book collection & other stuffs... seems small for my future buys... hehehehe

The Bayanihan Painting- I got this when I had my early retirement...9 years in service
The Wall Paper- wall sticker with cute dog prints. this was on sale thats y I bought it even i still dont know where to use it... I just love the dog prints

New bed sheets- in animal prints too... super cute


The curtain- pwede na... hehehe... bought this with few selection lang e... pero bumagay naman... am still on the look out for cute designs.

No pictures of the Plastic organizer bought at True Value, Pillows from Duty Free, my dvd collection, full length mirror, wall clock, 4 blue ikea picture frames with colorful animal pics (I'll post a picture once I've hanged them...really cute), of course my JVC 20 inch flat TV & coby portable dvd player...