Saturday, January 3, 2009

Before y2008 ended:

1. I stopped smoking!!! Yey!!! Exact date: Nov 18
And with that I bought myself a reward... hehehhe... A Suunto Watch.

... and a gel strap (wine red) for my Technomarine.

2. I had a very thorough dental check-up... this is an offshoot of my sinusitis, doctor suspects infection may start from cavities.

3. I had the room in our apartment painted and renovated. Whew, tough job, though I did not
do the painting...hehehehe
Btw, this is still a work in progress...

4. I finalized Condo matters... Will start paying dues... decided to have it rented...

5. I archived 2005, 2006 & 2007 office documents (soft & hard files).

6. I finished reading Harry Potter Book 7 & The Tales Of Beedle the Bard (my Xmas gifts to myself).

I have to read again HP Book 6 in time for its movie premiere, which I heard is again postoned from February to July.

7. I started cleaning my closet (still ongoing, hehehe..)... clothes, bags, shoes, wallets, accessories, books...

Congratulations to me!!!.... which reminds me... I still don't have a new year gift for myself!!! hehehehehe...