Sunday, May 4, 2008

my second wind in my job

it was in july of 2006 that our company declared retirement due to redundancy... it never occurred to me that things like this can happen to me... my job is my first job ever though it came to a point (actually 2x) that i consider leaving for a new challenging job. its not that i dont have a career here but i think i started it in the wrong footing... i was given a job far from the profession i graduated into....but no regrets, just all gain cuz ive been exposed to new work environment...
so, back to redundancy, in short, i was one of them... at first i was confused.. now what? what will happen to me? then things went into its proper place & instantly, we were offered good sum of money covering all my 9 year stint in the company and we are rehired!!! whew, this is an opportunity that comes only ONCE IN A LIFETIME!!! nothing really changed (my job fucntion is as is) but am a whole lot new employee...well, what is important is that am happy with my everyday work life and that everyday is not just any day...

No comments: