Saturday, May 31, 2008

CALIFORNIA DREAMING indeed! @ UNIVERSAL STUDIOS


UNIVERSAL STUDIO, here we come!!! Yipee… the tour bus picked up at 7:30 am…am awed by just the feeling that Im going to the famous theme park!!! Syempre, pictures to the max…We ate hotdogs, ice cream… dropped by souvenir shops!!!
The park is divided in to 2… upper & lower ground…the weather is hot that day… good thing, there are cooling stations around the park…sobrang laki, in short, hindi namin na ikot lahat… among the places we’ve been are the following…
Shrek
Jurassic Park
Back to the Future
The Mummy
Animal Actors

We saw & even have pictures with The Gladiator- Russel Crowe, Apollo 13 stars- Tom Hanks, Kevin Bacon …hmp. just their life-size picture standee…hehehe… We saw the Xmen- Wolverine & Storm also Kingkong,.. Babe...

We went back to the hotel at 3 pm bus schedule…I did lots of souvenir shopping… I spent all my remaining dollars… ubos-ubos biyaya!!! Hahahah… I brought key chains, tumbler & bag as souvenir…

UNIVERSAL STUDIO is a wonderful memory that I will always treasure… it was a worthwhile experience!!! It brought out the child in me… as in...Am hoping ill be able to go back with my nephew, Neo!!!

Dreamin’s over!!! Homeward bound to Manila is exhausting too… during our waiting time at the airport and most part of the flight, we did our report… We were expected to report first thing Monday morning- June 15… and we arrive 1am- June 15… My parents & brother fetched me at the airport & went straight to our Pasig apartment… im not sleepy at all… kaya ok lang pumasok ng 7:30 am… but when the clock striked 2 pm, super antok na kami ni Linda….

We waited for the MANCOM to accommodate our presentation, but to no avail…

Here’s the catch… Beng, my closest friend in the office plans to go to Duty Free!!! Naturally, gusto ko din… but I told Beng that I can’t drive ksi sobrang antok, she went to fetch me!!!! Shopping addict!!!!bwhahahaha…

Once in Duty Free, gising ang diwa ko!!! In-short, successful shopping… 3 consecutive days, I was in Duty Free with sisters & Beng!!!! Bwhahahahashaha.. No regrets!!!

No comments: