Wednesday, May 28, 2008

TIME WARP EXPERIENCE

We’ve experiences what they call JET LAG… un pala un…. Our first stop over is Narita, Japan, though we’ve seen the airport lang…I did’nt noticed that it was a 16 hour flight pala! I didn’t even sleep during the whole fare. Imagine, leaving Philippines June 7 (7 am flight) & arriving Iowa still on a June 7 pm!!! Since we will be visiting 3 states, we actually been to several airports, which I forgotten na… all in all, in our almost 12 day trip, we took 9 planes!!! Moving from one state to another has its own little time warp!!! I adjusted my phone clock every time were in a new state & Linda maintains the Philippine time. Believe me, nakakaloka talaga…the sun goes out at around 9:45 pm kaya everyday is a long day for us… extended shopping hours!!!

No comments: