Wednesday, February 25, 2009

2 NIGHTS IN BANGKOK

Yahoo!!! I will be attending VIV Asia 2009 this coming March 11 to 13 at Bangkok, Thailand.
Description: International Trade Fair for Intensive Animal Production
Location: Bangkok International Trade & Exhibition Centre (BITEC)
8 Bangna-Trad Road (Km.1), BangnaBangkok 10260 Thailand
I learned it just yesterday (while I was in San Pablo, Laguna attending the shooting of our Swine Management Teaching Module- Usapang Baboy) from our Technical Director that I am one of the 7 delegates our company will be sponsoring this year. It was indeed music to my ears because I was really not expecting it. It was already announced 2 weeks ago that Beng & Rodner will. I was planning to go with Beng then since I can share hotel accomodation.
Then, I decided na hindi na lang kasi sobrang dami ng pending sa work. Tapos, the news!!!! saya talaga! This is the second time that our company sponsored me to a trip abroad (1st was sa World Pork Expo- Iowa & Akey - Ohio).
...got to submit my passport details pa.... still dont have our 3-day IT... hope we can extend until march 14

No comments: