Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Busy Week

Im in Lucena right now. I attended the monthly business meeting of South Luzon. Im staying for the night since its a good 3 hour drive form Manila. Its cold here! I"m travelling back tomorrow with Clint, my officemate. Yesterday naman, I was in Bocaue, Bulacan... business meeting North Luzon sales team. We attended this meetings because we hit the sales target! Though its really early to tell that our national sales target is already in the bag, January sales is indeed a good headstart. Kung baga, naka bwelo na and ready to arangkada! I remember same time last year that sales is short of the monthly target...nakakahiya talaga nun! pag walang benta... bawal tumawa... hehehehe
Yey, this spells I-N-C-E-N-T-I-V-E-S!!!
Being at the field for 2 days meant pending paper works for me. I still have to revise the marketing plan I presented last Monday (before I went to Bocaue). Then on Thursday, I got 2 meetings. Hay... aside from my brand works, I still have a convention sponsorship to look over.
Busy busy busy.... kelan kaya kokonti ang mga things to do?

No comments: