Wednesday, February 25, 2009

DAVAO

I was in Davao for 5 days. I attended the annual convention of veterinarians, (as a delegate and the representative of our company) PVMA, at Waterfront. I was there one day before the convention proper for the booth ingress. This is the 3rd time that PVMA was staged in Davao, well, in my 12 years as a vet. The 1st was in 1998 (don’t remember the hotel… it was my 1st time to attend the convention kasi I graduated 1997… also, my first time to travel by plane. Naks, talagang memorable yon! The 2nd was in 2006… sa Apo View Hotel… sponsor din kami. I enjoy this convention kasi I get to see my college friends… networking din (baka may job opening… hehehe). Kung tutuusin, R & R lang talaga…


I was able to see the Butterfly House, Crocodile Farm and the Philippine Eagle at Malagos.. may ostrich farm din kami napuntahan… kakainis, I forgot to bring my camera kaya phone camera lang nagamit ko. sayang...

si big bird.....


...stuffed Lacoste


...d kaya ng zoom fnx ng cellphone camera ko si PAG-ASA.. kaya ito, poster na lang....


...Nakita ko din si Pumba....


Bought pomelo along the way.... P35 per kilo... masarap naman pero may golden pomelo pa pala... mas masarap & juicy... pero P100 per kilo.... next time... then, bought malong at aldivinco... price ranges from low of P120 and high of P395... based on fabric quality...



No comments: