Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Pre and post Valentine

On Friday the 13th, we had a fun night of food trip (read: spaghetti with meatballs, Hungarian sausages, siomai, tacos, baguette, fried chicken & bottomless iced tea) & videoke while THE BOYS- Clint, Albert, Dennis, Sonny & Mike are sipping red wine and THE GIRLS- me, Tina & Joy are sipping white wine. This is the second year in a row that we celebrated Valentines at Clint’s house. We started early so the night ended around 11:30 pm. Yey, no work the next day… Saturday… Valentines day.

On Valentines day, I was at Pasig palengke! I was up early that day & was thinking of spending the day cleaning our room. I don’t know who suggested of going to the palengke, alas! Rachelle, Ner, Abby, Val, Neo & me are on our way! Ok naman pala talaga duon… I bought kurtina (half the price compared sa mall) & duster for mommy. I will definitely go back there with out Neo in tow para makadami… hehehehehe

We had lunch at Panciteria San Jacinto & had dessert at Mom & Tinas. It was also Val’s birthday kasi. Stayed home after lunch and watched Across the Universe (not able to finish the movie, mejo na bored ako) & Lucky You. Dozed off early…
Sunday… travel to Pampanga. Daddy attended their 50th highschool anniversary at Bacolor. We arrived at Bacolor church just in time to hear the 8 am mass. When we got to the venue of the reunion, the motorcade is already ready to take off.

After the motorcade, I went to Robinsons Starmills at San Fernando
These items went home with me… hehehehehe.. syempre SALE!!!
1. 1 pair of black Havaianas with floral accents at the strap
2. 1 pair of brown Naturalizer low-wedged shoes
3. 5 pieces plastic growth chart for kids – dinosaur & under the sea design

Mejo limited time lang to look around kasi have to sundo pa M&D from the reunion.
Since we still have time, we went to Lubao house to see Tita Luz… ako lang nag-lunch… sarap… fried tilapia with “tagilo” or buro , green mangoes with bagoong!
Kakapagod kasi mainit sa Pampanga…traffic pa-Manila…I was not able to review my presentation… bahala na….



No comments: