Sunday, June 1, 2008

U.P Veterinarians.... the FEW, the PROUD....


"Personally I have always felt that the best doctor in the world is the VETERINARIAN. He can't ask his patients what is the matter... He's just got to know."
---Will Rogers

I am a vet... but i don't get to practice this profession of mine to the fullest... ung as in day in/day out e nanggagamot ng pets... veterinary profession is not at all limited to just treating animals...in my case, im connected to a company that manufactures & sells pig & gamefowl feeds and medicines. My being a technical person comes in handy though i do marketing functions...

Veterinary profession is tough... 6 years (or more) of study!... grabe dami scientific names, muscles, bones, veins & arteries to memorize, ang catch e, it differs per animal species!!! wahhh!!! what made me go through & graduate is the experience at UP! well, i won't elaborate my 7 year stint in college... all i can say is that it is the best teacher of my life ...

No comments: