Saturday, November 15, 2008

My DVD Collection

I collect DVD's and from my latest count, I have at least 400. I do categorize them. Cartoons, 3d Animation, Romance/Feel Good, Fantasy/Adventure, Action/Suspense, Classic & Drama. I encoded them all and made borrowers card for each, then, I kept them in a box. I also started numbering them & putting codes. I use this system whenever someone will borrow from my collection. This way, I can track those that are not yet returned.


But now, I decided to remove them all from the box because its using a lot of space in our apartment. I bought a DVD organizer that has pockets also for the label.

Right now, its 80% done. Thanks to Mommy who heped me remove them from the cases. How I wonder if I can sell those cases. I wish I could so that it will fund the cost of the organizer. One organizer can carry 42 DVDs.

No comments: