Monday, November 24, 2008

UNILAB BA YAN?

click the poster to learn more about Unilab.
For 10 years now, I have been part of the UNILAB family & experienced the Bayanihan way of life. I am proud to be part of it and what makes me doubly proud even was when the corporate ad of Unilab came out. My famly, friends & even neighbors acknowledge this fact that whenever they see me (when the ad was out in tri-media) they say, uy, Unilab, ang galing ah! My answer will be a smile (big grin even, hehehe) and I will say, syempre! Unilab e.

When I was hospitalized, I told my attending doctor & surgeon to prescribe Unilab products as much as possible. True enough, I got doses of Amoclav IV & Skelan & was prescribed as home medicine with Amoxiclav tab & Allerta. This is all part of the health benefit that we enjoy in Unilab!

Now, I'm so glad with the additional products that are lined up in Unilab. The following are the products I & my family usually use (service from the valle & purchases from the drugstore when I failed to get valle, hehehehe): Biogesic, Alaxan, Dolfenal, Enervon (C, tab, Prime), Neozep, Decolgen, Tuseran, Medicol, Nutroplex, Ceelin for my pamangkin, Vidastat, Glumet, Amvasc, Duavent for mommy & daddy, pH care, myra lotion... and a lot more!!!! My latest valle order was the face powder of Myra. You know what I did? I ordered 6 pieces. Its not just for me and my sisters, I will give them to my friends so that they will try it. Well, sampling is the best way to induce trial, right? I did that also when pH care was launched, and now, they told me that they use it forever na!

Well, anecdotes involving UNILAB in my life are so many to tell & blog about. What I know is that UNILAB has become a way of life to all employees of the company. For those who are not a part of this family, you can still experience being a part by just using the wide array of products... I think all would agree, that these products has come your way in more ways than one. I can even say that, even without statistics...that at least 90% of the male/female, aged 20 to 60 of the Philippine population, from the time Biogesic was introduced in the market is practically aware and better yet, has taken Biogesic? Well, just an assumption...