Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Alone in the room

Whew, it's been weeks since i have posted an entry to my blog (minus the tags)... as i write this entry, Im in Lipa City, Batangas... Anfa Hotel to be exact. I'll be here until tomorrow for my fieldwork. This is a WIFI zone hotel & is infront of Robinsons mall!!! Wow, what a great way to end the days work. It has been a routine for me that whenever I am in a province, I must buy sometthing... a souvenir... this time... my take home remembrance is a pair of shoes... uuhmm, pairs of shoes pala... hahahahah...

Sometimes its good to buy in provinces because good stuffs are always out of stock in Manila malls. Like when Im in Baguio years back, there was this bag I wanted very badly in Lacoste...i've gone thru almost all Lacoste branches in Manila.. that i bought in Lacoste In SM Baguio... i got the color i wanted!!!
My work allows me to go to one province to another. I practically been to all major cities of the Philippines & im very grateful to my company for this privilege. But of course, its not all pleasure, but work, work, work. What i dont like much is when i get to drive alone...especially in the north part of the country. Its true that i love long drives... it soothes my nerves & makes me think... really think be it personal or still work related. But long drives for me means driving to Batangas or Laguna... or even up to Pangasinan, period... But I cant bear really long drives like Baguio or Bicol without a companion...
Well. now, am alone in the room....with the TV on... & i realize that my blog is nearing its 3rd month.. that will be on August 1... yey! it means that i can sign in to servers that pay blogs!!! Since i have access to wifi, i better do my blog visit which I failed to do for weeks... See u all at your site!

No comments: