Monday, July 7, 2008

Random Questions


Lissa made me answer these...


The rules are simple. At the end of the post, the player tags 6 people and posts their names, then goes to their blog and leaves a comment, letting them know they’ve been tagged and asking them to read your blog. Let the person who tagged you know when you’ve posted your answer.

1. What was I doing 10 years ago?
~ working as a Farm Assault (duh?) for Thunderbird Power Feeds... my first job!

2. What are the 5 things on my to-do list today?

~ prepare for our mid-year conference @ Taal Vista, Tagaytay- from marketing presentation to packing things

~ attend to my MMLS campaign AVP editing

~ conceptualize & design brand programs for the 3rd Q

~ call on to my Pag-ibig agent & DMCI broker to update my condo contract

~ find time & schedule to go to Duty Free!!!! yehey...


3. Snacks I enjoy:
~ Snyders of Hanover (cheddar cheese flavor, hard to find!! aarrgghh), halo-halo & turon, arrozcaldo...

4. Place where I lived:
~ Pasig for the weekdays & Cavite on weekends

5. Things I’d do if I were a billionaire:

~ buy my dream car: Mercedes Benz E230

~ I'll buy me, my sisters & brother a house each

~ travel around the world with parents

~ shop to the max!!!

~ Donate to charity

~ of course, save..invest ... for the rainy days...

~ maybe Ill buy a franchise & mind my own business


6. Hey, Eunice, Lindsay, Juliana, Danah, Winnie & Tet! Try these!!!

No comments: