Sunday, July 6, 2008

Prayer for our Tito Eddie


To Tito Eddie, whom we now remember,
may peace and bliss be granted in life eternal.
May you find grace and mercy before the
Lord of heaven and earth.
May your soul rejoice in the ineffable good which
God has laid up for those who fear Him,
and may his memory be a blessing unto those
who treasure it.
Amen.


I offer this prayer to my tito who passed away yesterday. We lost him to cancer. He's been ill almost a year. I do missed him since he lives in the states for 25 years & just visit here from time to time. My recollection of him is that when we are young, he stayed at our house in Cavite before he left for the states to work. He took care of me & my sisters & i do remember the clothes he used to make for us... he is a tailor kasi.

I also remembered he was around during my elementary graduation & he is my exclusive photographer... Since he was working in an airline, there are times that hes here in the Phil unannounced.. he'll just surprise us. There was a time i remember i received a call form him @ 1:00 am ... too bad i cant fetch him cause Im in Davao that time...

He is my sisters wedding ninong, he should have been here during the wedding but it was the time we learned that he is sick.

Good thing I wasnt able to see him sick... i want to remember him with his usual smiling face...

No comments: