Sunday, July 13, 2008

BACK TO WORK

Whew, after a 3 day stint in Taal Vista, Tagaytay for our mid-year sales conference, Im exhausted!!! There are a lot of changes that were announced & major action plan to be taken for us to attain the annual target. Our market is in difficult times driven by the global increase in raw materials that constitute 80% of production input. Plus, big impact of the fuel price hike. But a company like ours, with the committed sales force & back room support, we must emerge from this situation with a decent 8% growth. We have also renewed our bond thru a memorable teambuilding activities… basketball, badminton… that’s the most exhausting part… and our group, Brand management is responsible of the staging from the conference & business proper to the product launching & fellowship.

Well. What a way to end this week to be able to start this week? I did go straight to shopping!!! My first stop after we came back from Tagaytay is... Shangrila Mall!!! But in vain… nothing has really caught my attention worthy enough to buy.. but the feeling of just malling & feasting my eye on the brands I love is rewarding already… Then I treated myself to a one hour and a half massage!!! The next day, I went to Duty Free… just the same, I was not able to shop… just groceries & pillows that were on sale… good enough…

Then, I went home early in the afternoon & set up my portable dvd in my room with snyders & tampico orange juice. I watched Hulk, Fools Gold & half of the Golden Compass…

Definitely, I will be going back to the mall before this week ends. I feel that I must buy me something that will satisfy me totally!!! What I have in mind? Brown office & casual shoes… ill check Aerosole or Naturalizer, office bag… Nine West or Elle… Fino is on sale!, a watch… I want to check out the new items in Suunto…

No comments: