Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Harry Potter

I can't believe myself... Im a self-confessed Harry Potter fanatic and I have not read Book 7- Deathly Hallows. I should be ashamed!. Well, reason is that the paper back issue is not yet out in bookstores. I started collecting the book in paperbacks & i dont want to mess up my collection by having the last book in hard cover. But Im planning to buy the whole bunch of 7 hardbound books in a chest when the time comes. Its a great collection since i won't use it. I got the whole paperbacks whenever i want to reread them. I have a copy of an audio book though. But i found it hard to enjoy listening compared to reading it.

Aside from completing HP books, I've also started collecting stuffs worthy to keep. I bought them all in ebay! a replica of Hermione's timeturner by Warner Brothers; HP keychain by Lego; HP Book 1 - 5 original dvds, interactive game, trading cards, 5 bookmarks, HP box with goodies like a notebook, pencil case...a book about JK Rowling, a copy of the Magical World of HP. I'm always on the look out at ebay for new HP thingys that i can add to my collections. If you do know where i can buy HP stuffs, please let me know!

No comments: