Sunday, August 24, 2008

Car Insurance

I'm driving a company sponsored car for ten years now. The current one I'm using is with me for almost 2 years already. This being the case, vehicle maintainance & repair coverage is not a problem for me. We have a comprehensive car insurance provided by our company. The real challenge for me lies on how religious i keep track of all the required services for my car especially when i encountered accidents. Yes, i have been into a couple of car accidents & thank God just minor ones. Like now, my car has a dent at the passenger-driver side that i failed to investigate when & how did it happen. I attribute it when I have my car parked by a hotel vallet service during one of our sales meeting. Too bad I noticed it late. Whew, now, I have to "fabricate" an accident report for me to file it to our accredited car insurance.
It is not till my sister & brother-in-law encountered a car problem that I realize that having a personal car insurance is necessary. They asked me things about it & all i have to answer are basics of how to file it to the insurance company. Then, what?

This is why I have come across sites that explains everything about car insurance. The site is called CarInsuranceRates.com Good thing there are available sites dishing out this kind informations . It all explains how to get a car insurance, discount & how to get cheap insurance & even how can we save on the next car insurance policy. Their site is very informative & interactive that you can post a question directly. They have links for related articles too. They also offer customized insurance that best fit anyones lifestyle. Really interesting!

Oh, well, at least we have a guide in getting the next car insurance. What my sister & BIL got is not a comprehensive car insurance since their car is more than 7 years already.

Or maybe they need a new car! Hahahaha!

No comments: