Sunday, August 24, 2008

No work Monday, again!


"I don't like Mondays"... that's what I said from a previous blog entry... I justify my statement that if the Monday in the offing was coming from a great weekend that you don't want to end. And thinking of the ton of work you left before the week end.. whew...

But now, for two Mondays since last week, I Love Mondays! hehehe. Imagine 2 consecutive non-working Mondays! Its a heaven! Tomorrow, we'll be playing, again, badminton! This time with other friends (last time was with Beng only) for at least 2 hours.

This will be a great way to start the week. I just got back from Bicol, so, my paper works is piled up already. have to do lots of catching up for pending memos for approval. Then my weekend is not so good. I'll be going back to Bicol for the shooting of my brands avp for the new campaign. And worst, I'm leaving Saturday. I'm spending my weekend in Bicol, working & be back by Monday. huhhhuhuhuh... Well I thinks that's the price I have to pay for the 2 non working Mondays!