Tuesday, August 26, 2008

I've been ranked by Google!

It was only through Lissa that I learned that my blog was awarded PR 1 by Google. She called me up yesterday about this & for a while, I don't know exactly what is she talking about??? In the first place, I never imagined that my blog can get ranked higher than zero! I never bothered checking from the several blog rank widgets available. But then, I was so thrilled & really surprised with the news. It felt just like receiving the news, also from a friend that I passed the board exam! (exag!) Lissa also explained the relevance of that ranking & of course it may be significant, being a ranking thingy!

I have not done anything extraordinary with my blog that i know that contributed to the rank. They say it is somehow difficult to earn it that's why I'm so... duh? I will have to attribute it to the links I installed in my blog...It must be the HARRY POTTER ADDICTION where I linked several interesting sites about HP. I would like to thank all of my new found friends in the blogging world who visits my site from time to time. I think it contributed a lot. Thanks to Google!!


2 comments:

Insights from the Grocery Cart said...

congratulations ritz! keep up the great work. sana ako din soon. hehe

carol

Anonymous said...

congratulations! I hope i get ranked too...