Monday, August 4, 2008

I don't like Mondays... Tell me why?

It's raining. And it's Monday. It's not that I hate raining, but, on a Monday! Its a bed-weather!

Getting ready for office on a Monday is really hard for me. I had a great weekend... Saturday I watched Cinderella & gone to Powerbooks sale! Sunday, i left my car at Shell Station in Las Pinas for undercoating & shampoo. Went to Greenhills with Beng to buy lap top accessories. We ate spicy tuna pasta that my sister Ruthie cooked. Went to see a movie, now with Laurence, Mariel & Daenielle... we watched "A Very Special Love" ... hehehehe.... we did enjoy the movie.

In short, my weekend was so great that I dont want to go to office to work! I was on meeting practically whole day. I'm not productive today because of the meetings & have to go home late to finish pending works i failed to do today. I was able to go home by 8:30!

Tell me, do you like Mondays? It's still raining...and now, I'm coming down with colds...

No comments: