Friday, August 1, 2008

What's up, Ritz?

Eeeeee... What's up, Doc?- BUGS BUNNY

Thats my text message alert tone. Hearing it lots of time through the day made me pause & review what has transpired, what is going-on & what are about to happen to me.

For starters, as what i've written in the post before this, my classses at DLSU is over. I'm just waiting for the grade & diploma... met up with a college buddy & talked about alchemy, mysticsm & natural laws for 5 hours (this is really a mind boggling encounter!)... bought 4 items from ebay, got 3 new bags & 2 shoes... submitted PAM for merit rating (basis for salary increase)...got a new hair cut! i felt all the stress & pressure left me as mi sais goodby to my always long hair. It wea a nice feeling indeed!

Moving on, tomorrow, ill be watching Cinderella @ CCP with my sisters, Jacque & Simon... scheduled a massage on Sunday... travel home to Cavite...watch movie...burn cd...attend LRP, Supply Chain & Sales Meeting until 3rd week of this month.

Whats really major coming up is that of my job assignment. I was just informed that ill be handling additional products in my portfolio. So, all in all, Ill be handling total 8 brands (previously 3)! I'm not sure if i can do this all by myself. It sure is a challenge & opportunity to earn more incentive because 6 out of 8 of this brands are major brands.

Well. this is going to be a tough one for me. I'll just do my best, crossed fingers.


No comments: