Friday, June 27, 2008

Monthly Household Expenses

Winnie made me do this...

How many sq meters is your place, and how many people live there?

***I stay in an apartment with my 2 sisters (plus my BIL n nephew) in weekdays & go home to our Cavite house on weekends. Its a 2 -storey apartment with 2 bedrooms, maybe around 60 sq meters.

How much is your electricity bill monthly?
with the escalating prices of electricity nowadays.... aarrrggghhhh.... our highest for the year is P6,500... the reason why i bought a power saver gadget... our latest is P4,000...

Water? We average around P400

Other utilities?
PLDT DSL P900

Groceries? ~P2,00o just for toiletries & snacks...

Market?*** I seldom go to market... my sister do...hehehehe savings on me

Gas?
Good thing our company shoulders my gas expense... they provided the car too... with a gas & service fleet card. Otherwise, i will choose not to have a car at this time coz of the price of gas

Credit cards - I maintain 2 credit cards... depends on my shopping splurge... but am proud to say I'm a good payer... I don't want my credits to pile up... my latest P4,500

Monthly amortization- I just bought a condo unit.. though payments have not yet started... it gonna cost me ~ P6,000 a month

Dog food expenses- from time to time, i get to have free dog food given by Mang Johnny (one of our suppliers in the office), I spend ~P 2,500 to feed my 5 dogs

Bayanihan Savings- I do save a little... P2,000 is automatically deducted from my salary every month... this is a forced savings & earns interest much better than a bank savings account

Now it's your turn! I'm tagging Lissa, Jacque,

No comments: