Friday, June 20, 2008

I signed up for PPP!

Time flies...i can still remember the day i met BLOG.... well, my close friends are doing it but i dont care...then, suddenly, it came over me (maybe because my old lap top was replaced by a new one courtesy of our company) & found myself actually posting blog entry in the site i made called once in a lifetime!!!

I think this is really cool... i write my interests, highlights in my everyday life, things that amuses me...and i realize its been a good stress buster!!!! i feel that all negative energy i have picked up in a day is released at my finger tips while i type spontaneously... and I made new friends, surfing through the friend links ive build up in my site is so great because i get to learn from their blog entries!!!

Another thing that draw me to blogging is that there is an opportunity to earn & get paid to blog...Wow, earning while fighting off stress!!! Many of the sites i visited bears the PPP badge. So, I signed up for PPP and see how i can make money out of it.

I learned Pay Per Post from my blogger friends & heard good feedbacks about it...so why not? I learned that my blog should be at least 3 months old to be noticed, so I did sign up in PPP soon after I posted my 12th entry, but apparently, i missed out several details in my application & PPP called my atention trough an email notifying me that i must complete my profile if i wanted to get paid... PPP gives quick response & tells you what to do so that you cant miss opportunity that is for you...So, here it is!!!! What is missing is my paypal details!!! whoopps... panic button is red! I did manage to locate my pay pal profile though... whew sayang naman if i lost it to my memory gap!!

Now, Im looking forward to every sparetime to post an entry that may be informative, entertaining or just for reads to those who will visit my site..My friends advised me to read & learn the blog ethics to maximize blog opportunities.

I'll first save the money i can get from these, too early to tell where will i use it first.

Well, this is a start of something, i suppose....another once in a lifetime for me...Thank you PPP!



No comments: