Saturday, June 21, 2008

TAGGED!

Interesting Tag

I've been tagged again by Lissa. Test your memory with these..

Have you ever gone on a blind date?
>> no.
Skipped school?
>> nope, but i finished my degree plus 1 year due to other reason...
Been on a plane?
>> yes.. domestic, international
Been lost?
>> lots of time, my weakness is directions...
Swam in the ocean?
>> nah...
Cried yourself to sleep?
>> yes..can't share wit you y...
Played cops and robbers?
>> Nope
Played dolls?
>> yes
Recently colored with crayons?
>> about 3 months ago, coloring is one of my outlet... got handful of disney coloring books
Sang Karaoke?
>> Yup... videoke's much cool
Paid for a meal with coins only?
>> yes, in college... my allowance is kulang kasi am saving for friday gimmicks. hehehehe
Done something you said you wouldn't?
>> Yes.
Cheated on a test?
>> I might have... wink, wink...
Made prank phone calls?
>> nya, desperate!
Danced in the rain?
>> Yes! with college friends in one of our farm duties
Written a letter to Santa Claus?
>> Im pretty sure not
Watched the sunrise with someone you care about?
>> in Batangas...
Been kissed under the mistletoe?
>> not yet... but hoping...hehehehe
Gone ice skating?
>> Nope
Been skinny dipping outdoors?
>> Nope
Favorite drink Im allowed on a regular basis-
>> Grape Juice
Tattoos?
>> No, & not planning to have one
Body piercings?
>> for earrings only... got a extra one on my right ear
Vacation spot?
>> Paris is my dream
Eaten cookies for dinner?
>> yeah, last night... Chips ahoy...
Ever been on TV?
>> Yes, been interviewed re the brand am handling...
Ever been in a car accident?
> i pray to God I wont
Favorite number and why ?
>> 3, dont know really y...hmmmm good things comes in 3s?
Favorite movie?
>> the space is not enough...
Favorite holiday?
>> Yuletide.. especially days before xmas day, i love gifts, for giving!!!
Favorite smells?
>> fresh donuts, yum yum... fruity perfumes
What do you do to relax?
>> watch dvd until i dozed off to sleep...spa massage
Where do you see yourself in 10 years?
>> minding my own business!!!

Its fun!!! Now I am passing this on to Maricel, Lindsay

No comments: