Friday, June 13, 2008

VPAP 2008


I attended VPAP (Veterinary Practitioners Association of the Philippines) Convention at Rennaisance Hotel in Makati. Our company sponsored the ID & certificates of all delegates & visitors in exchange for an exhibit booth. This is an annual affair wherein majority of the veterinarians attending are companion animal (dogs & cats) practitioner.

This year, unlike previous years, people traffic is not heavy...d nga ata nag ka traffic e....

I did'nt see my colleages i use to see every year, few company exhibitors, and the saddest thing of all, few goodies to take home!!!..
Well, its been a good 2 day affair, a breather for me... time to not to think of office work & i really enjoyed the "chickas" with my officemates.... too bad for those who were not around... hehehe...sila ang topic e... hahahahah

No comments: