Sunday, June 15, 2008

Off the Shelf...Fave Books part 3











From the ENTERTAINMENT portion of my bookshelf:
Got very nice picture & write up collection of these top rated TV series...
  1. Friends- the 10 year running comedy TV series starring Jennifer Aniston (Rachel Green), Courteney Cox (Monica Geller), Lisa Kudrow (Phoebe Buffay), Matthew Perry (Chandler Bing), David Scwimmer (Ross Geller) & Matt leBlanc (Joey Tribiani). Witness the roller coaster ride in friendship, love, marriage, kids & fun... lots of fun! I did laugh with them! I love Chandler & Phoebe... I have the complete DVD (season 1 to 10) and it never fails to make me laugh whenever i play it even just as a background while am doing something... very addictive!

  2. Sex & the City- i did enjoyed watching this because of the fashion!!! Carrie, Miranda, Samantha & Charlotte really did put up a ramp there!! Very sexy, though...

  3. Desperate Housewives- Can you keep a secret? I think that is the main plot of this series... hahahaha... well, everyone - Bree Van de Camp, Gabrielle Solis, Eddie Brit, Susan Myers & Linette Scavo has their own dirty little secret within the walls of their houses at the Wisteria Lane. Well, lets wait for its ending, when all secrets will be told...

  4. House- Let's welcome the most sarcastic doctor (diagnostician) ever! I've come across this TV series when I was in the US in 2006. It really did caught my interest since the set is in a hospital & they are talking medical!!! I can relate to the way Dr. House approaches the history, clinical symptoms & differential diagnosis before coming up with the final diagnosis... there was this episode that i already diagnosed the problem way ahead of them.. hahahaha... its rabies...its a shame if i don't recognize the signs (i'm a vet!).

These coffee table books in my possession are really cool! though its no longer running in free TV (friends, SATC), i can browse through it in times when i just feel like...

No comments: