Thursday, October 9, 2008

Bad Credit Offers


Nowadays, getting a credit card is easy. Unlike five to seven years back, very few has one. It was a status symbol then and I got the impression that only from the class A & B can have one. I can still remember when I was declined not only once by credit card companies. Right now, I maintain two major credit cards, a visa & a master card. But I do have other 4 cards which is inactive. I never activated them because I did not apply for them in the first place. I recognize the importance of having more than one card. Its useful in times of emergency. On the other hand, it lures you to spend more and make you forget about it! That's where the danger lies.

Good thing there are services now available online that dishes out useful information and tips on how to choose the company & avoid bad credit credit cards. For me, the use of credit card must only cover emergencies & once in a while splurges as reward. It should not be a way of living. Besides, nothing beats paying in cash. No interest to think about!