Thursday, October 30, 2008

Friend Abroad

I have friends working abroad who keeps telling me to get a job there too. From their stories, I can tell they do a lot more money now but they experienced hardwork on the start. Well, that sounds normal. The idea is very tempting, but right now, I still can't find a major reason of leaving my job here, nor the country.

I have this friend & former office mate working in Canada who has been there for I think 6 years already. I have lost contact with him and from the last email I got from him, he got promoted from work. Maybe he moved in other work place and lost my contact details or he's just plain busy. Anyway, I learned this
canada phone number reverse on line service where I can look up for him. I wanted to contact him because I owe his eldest son gifts (im one of the godparent, that's why) at least for this coming holidays. If you wanted to look for someone in Canada, lets try this site!