Sunday, October 12, 2008

Nice, Lazy Sunday

I called my parents that I won't be able to go home this weekend. When I wake up this morning, all I want to do is to sleep!. My body aches because of the 2 weeks pressure loaded events. Am so glad its over. I was able to get up by 1 pm because my stomach is already growling. Time really goes fast when you get to do nothing. After I ate my breakfast-snack-lunch, I turned on my dvd player and watched feel-good movies. It was indeed a nice, lazy Sunday for me. Well, I deserved this. I really would like to go out and go to the mall but the movies I played on made me stick to the tube as if I have not watched it then. As if! I watched While You Were Sleeping maybe 12 times already! Right now, A Walk in the Clouds is playing. It's one of my favorites!

I did checked on mails and posted this and a new blog opps. I don't want to end this day. I wish it's still Sunday tomorrow. Well, to off set the days I worked overtime & days with no work that I still worked, I'm planning to have a leave on Friday. I want a long weekend. This time, I'll do some personal errands and do some window shopping! My boss is still out of the country till next week, that's why.


No comments: