Monday, October 6, 2008

The year 2012

Ever since I met up with a friend of mine, who happens to be a monk, sometime last month, things about 2012 prophecy has been in my thoughts. I have never questioned my friends religious belief since, from the way he talks & explain this things to me, he has never mentioned any religion. He is into alchemy. Until now, I do not fully understand him, but there are certain theories that has been proven in me. My friend is talking about how the things happening to our environment, the calamities not only here in the Philippines but worldwide is contributing to the upheaval in the year 2012.

There is this book by Laura Dunham, a spiritual energy healer, Spiritual Wisdom For A Planet In Peril that talks about how to prepare for the much anticipated transformation of the earth by year 2012. I think there's nothing wrong with knowing what are the things that we must do in preparing. The things that are stated are all for the good. Like living an earth-friendly lifestyle, how to cope up with the existing economy... In this book, the author shares what are the signs of the changing times, understand the major prophecies & probabilities about 2012, teaches how to practice the art of discernment & how to participate in the Great Shift to the consciousnenss of unity and love.

We can never learn all of this unless we keep an open mind. Books like this can help us understand and shows the process as to how to put in to action. I bet my friend know about this, and maybe I'll just ask him instead.