Friday, October 24, 2008

Long Drive... To and From...


I just got back from Nueva Ecija. Our company sponsored an event to award outstanding professionals in the field of animal science and veterinary research. It was indeed a long drive. I once said, and stand to my statement that "long drive soothes my nerves", until now. I was so tired. I was not able to keep up with it without good music and the jokes that two of my companion crack from time to time. Yes, I do laugh (really hard) even to simple jokes. It made me forget the difficulty am in because of the glaring headlights of vehicles at the other side of the road. It also made our trip a little less boring.

There are times that I also save jokes that was sent to me through text because I want to share it to my friends and hoping they will laugh really hard too just like I did!