Sunday, October 12, 2008

Just for Laughs


What makes one laugh? Really very hard? A good joke is one the most sound answer, right? Happy moments, too. I write this post because I laughed really hard when my classmate from college (we are not that close) popped up a YM to me as I'm doing a post.

Here goes our YM:

classmate: ritz...
ritz: yes?

classmate: how are you?

classmate: si ritz ka ba

ritz: yup. name of classmate?
classmate: anong block natin?
ritz: ha? 34?

ritz: tama ba?
classmate: yup tama
classmate: testing ko lang baka hindi ikaw yan
ritz: nya... at least wala pa ako memory gap! hahaha

classmate: senior memory...


Well. I can't post the rest of our conversation na. I had a good laugh lang from this one. It was so unexpected that he will ask our block number when we are freshmen in college. Duh, ang daming pwedeng itanong. I was also surprised that I do remember the number!..

I'll understand if you did not laugh at it. hehehehe. Maybe, It has brought up something in the past that I instantly remembered me mentioning my early college days. But then, this should be a private laugh... oh, well...

1 comment:

The Sweet Life said...

at sinu naman yan ... hehehe ...