Monday, October 6, 2008

Work out Monday

I worked out on a Monday! Yes, together with my 2 friends, we went to sweat out in our company gym. It was my first time to use the facilities. I used to just play badminton there & decided to join my friends & check out the much talked about gym. It was indeed a good feeling, minus my aching legs. hahahaha. I was really proud of myself to be able to find the courage to go to the gym in this hectic week. I do have an event coming this thursday so, I got lots of things to do. yaiks... But as my friends said, I need a break! A break? Gym? I did not let myself push too hard. I just had a good 30 minutes at the treadmill, 15 min at the bike... That alone has given me the body aches. Tomorrow we plan o play badminton. Along with this extra curricular activities is going on diet. Yes, diet...This is the hardest part! Gggrrrhhhhh.